Dessinateur Préféré : Balmain

Balmain. I can't describe my love for him. I always adore his creation. I love full patterned dress with an edgy and futuristic feel in it. That's why I always fall in love with Balmain. I just want to share the some of my favorite piece from the latest collection Printemps-été 2013. These pieces are totally in my wish list but in the section of "Things I Can't Afford"....

I know that this collection is already released for quite a long time, but it didn't felt right if I don't share it. Fav <3








Upsy dupsy the zipper....








Pictures are totally not mine. If it is mine I'll be eternally happy (it means that I was attending the fashion show *amen*)
Courtesy of www.juicy.tuxboard.com :') 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation