31 Days Blog Challenge : Day 10

Here I am, back again with this 31 days challenge. Day 10's challenge is : "What's Your Best Physical Feature". The HARDEST of all. I don't know my best physical feature. How should I know?...........


Okay I'm just going to shoot it. My best physical feature will be my................ fingers. Because they are "very cute" meaning they are small and a lot of my friends and I thinks that they are small and we like to make fun of it...... People said that people who owns small fingers are usually pretty good in the kitchen. And instead of looking the glass is half empty, I like to see it as half full, meaning I like to think I might be good in baking and cooking because of my petite fingers :') Brilliant, right? lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation