Favorite Designer V : Zuhair Murad

Its been quite long since I post about my favorite designer. Here it is, the brilliant Zuhair Murad. He's Lebanese that came to Paris to pursue his fashion degree. His first fashion show was held in 1999 in Rome. Tons of celebrity has appeared to rock his brilliant dress such as Katy Perry, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce and a lot more.

Here I'm just going to show his Fall/ winter 2013 collection, the ready-to-wear and the pre-collection. Seriously, when I saw them I just want to cry. His mind is just........ brilliant. His dresses are very beautiful to look at and you could just stare them for hours and hours and you will still be amazed. Then again I said it, He's incredibly brilliant for me.

Hope you enjoy staring at them, like I do! Check out the Spring collection 2013 here! Its also breath taking!

Pret-a-Porte Fall / Winter 2013 





Fall/ Winter 2013 Pre-Collection




MY FAVORITE! 



Courtesy of  zuhairmurad.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation