The Met Gala 2013

I'm very excited every time big events and galas is coming. Not because I'll be attending (obviously) but I'm expecting this fashion enthusiast and celebrity came up with something mind blowing especially when it comes to The Met Gala where Vogue is hosting. I really expect a lot of gorgeous dresses, beautiful jewelry, outstanding hair and make up.

As I observe, a lot of celebrities wore black dresses, yet still looking stunning. Black will never go out of style, I guess. I really love Blake Lively in Gucci Premier dress and Allison Williams in Altuzarra although I kinda disappointed with my fav girl, Katy Perry. She usually wearing fun and extraordinary dresses and in Met Gala I feel like she was not bringing it, although it was still a gorgeous dress!


Courtesy of Instyle.com

Comments

  1. lovely selection !

    P.S. If You would like to win a new pair of sunglasses just visit my page for more info
    http://aproditeisland.blogspot.com/2013/05/life-full-of-colours-firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation