Custard

Hey guys! I'm really annoyed that my internet at the apartment is troubled because of the rain and its already almost 1 week, but they haven't get them fixed. I'm so annoyed right now hu. Anyway, my mom is already home in Jakarta right now ( she joined me in Paris for 1 month) I feel so bad because I didn't show her that I'm actually sad that she was leaving while she was so sad when she was about to leave. You know, like she cried in the middle of the night when she was trying to sleep. Oh well, life must go on. Anyway, I stayed at my friend's place so I was wearing her top and skirt in this post. lol
Scarf, Top, Skirt : H&M / Boots : Zara / Bag : Longchamp
Photos : Heidy

Comments

  1. Great look. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/02/nyfw-vera-wang.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. skirt and that scarf are great combination.. love the tone :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation