Oversized

Last week I went to a chinese restaurant in China Town to get a Indonesian-like chicken noodle with my friend and one lovely Indonesian family. It was very good and made me kinda miss home. Anyway, after a lovely lunch, we walked down the street and saw a secondhand store. I didn't wanna spend money at that day but when I saw this oversized jacket, I started to change my mind :") Especially then I saw the price tag, which was only 10 Euros, oh yeay :') So comfy and cheap. So then at that day, I spent almost 90 euros lol, although I only spent 13 euros in the vintage store hhhmmm.....  
Beanie : Unbranded / Denim Jacket : Thrift Shop  / Jeans : H&M / Sneakers : Nike
Photos : Heidy

Comments

  1. Hey, What's the weather like in Paris? :) Looks like a nice place to travel to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation