Tropical

I'm telling you, moving is never easy. Never. Plus college. I have too much in my brain right now. I'm literally going to explode right now. Plus I'm in Paris, BUT I MISSED PARIS FASHION WEEK ESPECIALLY CHANEL! KATY PERRY WAS THERE! I was planning to go to Chanel show but I have to do a lot of things, so my friends went there and I met a looottt of fashion Icon like Anna Dello Russo, Chiara ferragni from The Blonde Salad and THEY WERE LIKE A HALF METER AWAY FROM KATY PERRY.... :'(AND KATY IS NOW STILL IN PARIS. I can't talk anymore. Bye



Jacket : Zara / Tank Top : Unbranded / Skirt : H&M / Sneakers : Nike / Bag : Longchamp
Photos : Heidy

Comments

  1. Love the skirt. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/addicted-to-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. bener-bener makin kece nih abis pindah

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pineapple printed skirt!! cute last picture!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation