Autumn Diary - Fashion Week and life

September is always been my favourite month. I tell you why ; First, its a birthday month and yes this year I left my teenage life! Second, it is Autumn, which is my favourite season ( I mean seriously, who doesn't love autumn?!?!?) and Third, Fall/Winter 2016 fashion week and this season I got to work with Lanvin!!!

Let's begin with the day I became 20... I was just overwhelmed by the amount of love I received that day from friends and family both in Jakarta and Paris. And to have a moment to sink in the amount of blessing and opportunity I have lived for the past 20 years of my life. Man, God is good to me. All the time. I celebrated my birthday with a chill and intimate dinner with my friends in a French restaurant called Le Sâotico and we had the loveliest time there. The people are super friendly, the food are amazingly delicious, lovely space in the upper room, great price and they surprised me by singing happy birthday and gave my dessert a sort of candle torch. The owner herself ( I believed) was super warm and thanked me that I chose to spent my special day at her restaurant. Its totally recommended from me to rite and dine in Le Sâotico, if you're in town.

And yeah, As I have mentioned before, this Fall/Winter 2016 season, I had the opportunity to worked for a couple days in Lanvin showroom for the fashion week. It was a gigantic showroom located in Cité de la mode et du design (feel so weird because I always go to the rooftop bar/club called Nuba there) where I got to sort of improve my French skill and met so many amazing people in the industry, not to mention, the experience working backstage with the models & stylists and to handle all those beautiful garments. Oh and did you guys heard, that Lanvin's creative director of 14 years, Alber Elbaz, just left the company....... such a shocking news for me too, since Alexander Wang left Balenciaga & Raff Simons left Dior just before him. But yeah, it was people special that I got to work with the his last collection....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation